Monday, December 15, 2008

Diagnosis: Inbalance, inbalance, inbalance

The other day a Naturopath told me what the medical doctors could not. My miscarriages were due to an inbalance in my digestive system which has effected my immune and hormonal system. Knowing that there are things I can do to create balance and wellness in my body again does not take away the pain that I felt with the loss of two unborn children, but it does help bring closure.
I couldn't have known that my system was so out of whack -- well, actually, I sort of did, now that I think about it. Suffering from insomnia and fatigue for years, crashing and "burning out" once a year, and constant stomack aches and cramps were all symptoms of something that I couldn't put my finger on.
Next month my naturopath will give me a new diet and recommendations to bring my system back into balance.
The first step this month is to get me sleeping regularily and to begin to get my digestive system working the way its supposed to ie. absorb nutrients -- release toxins.
I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: